Please enter your details to book
Experienced Coaching Psychologist, Trainer and Consultant with extended knowledge in developing and implementing: training & coaching programs for TRANSITION, PERFORMANCE (coaching for optimal functioning, management, creativity, mental wellbeing, prevention of mental distress, change of mental attitudes and behaviors, etc) and COMMUNICATION.
On the coaching side, Dana supports clients to:
- improve their performance (professional, learning, sports etc),
- increase their wellbeing and prevent serious health issues,
- career/business strategy and development,
- inter-personal communication (at work, with family, for business etc),
- personal development and emotional intelligence,
- life-work balance etc.
On the psychology side Dana works with:
- difficult periods due to hard transition periods (relocation, parenthood, loss, health issues)
- (performance) anxiety,
- post traumatic stress/growth,
- somatic symptoms (gut-brain axis)
- burnout etc.
Certified: Positive Psychology, Coaching psychology, EMDR (level 1 & 2), Process Communication Model (individual & Group), Assesfirst
Please note that the consultations (aprox.1h) are not reimbursed by CNS but can be reimbursed by other heath insurances/systems.
President of the Association of Positive Psychology Luxembourg;
Member of the British Psychological Society (no. 403507);
Accredited member of the International Society for Coaching Psychology (no.2065) and member of European Mentoring and Coaching Council (Luxembourg).